Post Member Emails
With this quick posting, you can add or replace email addresses for a group of members. These display in the Email Address grid on the Communication window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select an option for adding or replacing emails based on your needs, then click Next.
- Add New Email to the Existing List—Adds a new email address to the family's record. This does not affect any existing email addresses in the family's list.
- If Email Type Matches an Existing Email, Replace it with the New Email—Replaces an existing email address based on the email type. This only replaces an existing email address if the type matches what's currently in the family's list.
- Remove All Existing Emails and Add New Email—Removes all the existing email addresses from the family's list and adds the email address you enter during this quick posting.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- If you included fund selections, select the funds to use to filter the list, then click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- Enter the email address and email type for each individual. Select whether each email is preferred and/or unlisted.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select an individual, enter the email address and type, and select whether the email is preferred and/or unlisted. Click Add Member to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.