Post Terms and Rates
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To assign different terms and rates to each family, select the first option. Or, to assign the same values to your entire list, select the second option, and enter the fund information. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select a fund identifier. Select a family, enter any additional information, and click Add Family to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any terms and rates information. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- If you want to export your batch totals to PDS Ledger or QuickBooks, make your selections and enter a path for the export file.
- To post, click Finish.
You can reprint the terms and rates, pledge, and payment information that was entered during this quick posting. Under financial listing reports, double-click Terms and Rates Batch Report.