Add One-Time Gifts
If you use Vanco Payment Solutions to process eGiving, you can post one-time transactions that aren't made on a monthly or periodic basis. Use this feature for occasions such as non-recurring donations or as a faster alternative to sending a check through the mail.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select the Vanco - One-Time Entries transfer type, and select the account name.
- If you want to export batch totals to PDS Ledger or QuickBooks, select the option and enter the relevant information.
- Click Next.
- Click Add One-Time Gift.
- In the Account Information Stored with Vanco dialog box, select a family.
- Enter the relevant information for the fund and payment. Select a checking, savings, or credit card account type.
- Click Account Info to view the Vanco account for this one-time entry. To change the account information, click Edit and enter the new information.Note: When you click Save, the account information is updated in your PDS program and on Vanco's website.
- If you previously set up eGiving information for the family, on the eGiving Info for All Funds and Rates tab, double-click the account information you want to use. This automatically inserts the account information on the previous tab.
- Click Save All One-Time Info to save the information and return to the quick posting.
- Click Next, then click Process eGiving.