Post Pledge Cards
Before you access this quick posting, you must set up the pledge. On the Administration tab, click Fund Setup. Then, create a fund for the pledge. You can use the example below for reference.
With this quick posting, you can post pledge card payments to contributors' records.
- On the Information tab, click .The posting options display.
- Select the information that you want to repeat automatically for each pledge card, and click Next.
- Select a family, enter the pledge card information, and click Add Family to List. Repeat this for each family needed. When you're finished, click Next.Tip: To change the option fields for a batch at any time during the quick posting, in the Quick Posting window, click Options.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any pledge card information.
- When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- If you want to print the list, letters, labels, or envelopes, select the options and click Print.
- If you want to export your batch totals to PDS Ledger or QuickBooks, make your selections and enter a path for the export file.
- To post, click Finish. Or, to save the batch and post later, click Finish Later.