Add a Personnel Record
- On the Personnel tab, click the personnel section you want to add the record to.
- At the top, click Add [Type].Note: If this record belongs in more than one personnel section, click Add Indiv. on the All Personnel tab. You can select multiple Show On options later.
- Enter the name and ID number.Note: For clergy and religious, you can enter a legal name that is different from the name that displays on the record. For example, if "Sister Mary Catherine" was "Catherine Suzanne Adams" before becoming a nun, you can show her religious name but keep her legal name on record. You can also search by either name. Click Private/Spouse on the left, and enter the legal name on the Private tab.Note: You can configure the program to assign ID numbers automatically. On the File menu, click .
- Enter any record details, and select the program areas where you want this record to display.
- If the person is also a member in your database, you can select the member record in the drop-down list. That way, you can click Member or Family to quickly jump to those records from the personnel record.
- At the top, click Save.