Associate a Keyword with Personnel
You can associate a keyword with personnel. For example, if a catechist is also a youth group chaperon, you can "tag" them as such.
- On the Personnel tab, click All Personnel or the appropriate personnel section then Keywords.
- Locate the appropriate record.
- Click the add icon above the grid.
- To select from the current list, click the drop-down list arrow, and select a keyword.
- To add a new entry, enter a description, press Enter on your keyboard, and click Add to the List.
- At the top, click Save.
You can use this keyword for reports. For example, if you need a list of all the youth group chaperons, run a listing report with the following additional selection:
Personnel Keyword.Description is equal to Youth Group Chaperon
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.