Enter Catechist Attendance
- On the Personnel tab, click Catechists. Locate the appropriate record.
- In the navigation pane, click Attendance/History.
- Click the add icon , and enter any attendance information you want to track.
- Date—Enter the date that the catechist was present, absent, tardy, excused, or unexcused. Click the calendar icon to select the date.
- Type—The kind of absence, tardy, or excuse the catechist had for that day or days. Attendance types come from a fixed list and cannot be changed.
- Days—The number of days the catechist was absent or tardy. If you record each day individually, enter 1 in the Days field. If you record the beginning date for a number of days absent or tardy in a single row, enter the total number of days absent or tardy in the Days field. For example, if the catechist is absent from January 1st to January 5th, enter 5.
- Reason—The reason the catechist was absent or tardy. This uses keywords from the Attendance Reasons list.
- To view certain attendance items, click Filter List, make your selections, then click Lookup/OK.The grid shows the matches. Clickto restore the full attendance list.
- At the top, click Save.