Assign Fund Access
- On the Administration tab, click .
- Locate the user you want to assign fund access to.
- For each fund listed, select an access option.
- No Access—Users cannot access any windows, processes, or reports for the indicated fund.
- View Only Access—Users can view windows and print reports related to the indicated fund. The user can use the navigation tools but can't add or delete information.
- All Access—Users can access all windows, processes, and reports for the indicated fund.Tip: To give a user the same access to every fund, click Mark All No Access, Mark All View Only, or Mark All All Access. Then, if you want to further allow or restrict access, you can select or clear a fund.
- At the top, click Save.