Assign Personnel Type Access
- On the Administration tab, click .
- Locate the user you want to assign personnel access to.
- For each personnel type listed, select an access option.
- No Access—Users cannot access any windows, processes, or reports for the indicated personnel type.
- View Only Access—Users can view windows and print reports related to the indicated personnel type. The user can use the navigation tools but can't add or delete information.
- All Access—Users can access all windows, processes, and reports for the indicated personnel type.Tip: To give a user the same access to every personnel type, click Mark All No Access, Mark All View Only, or Mark All All Access. Then, if you want to further allow or restrict access, you can select or clear a personnel type.
- At the top, click Save.