Mark Family Records to Sync With Your Diocese
This quick posting does not synchronize the data. It only selects the Synchronize w/Dio option in the Primary Information window for those families you specify. For instructions, see Sync Parish Data with the Diocese.
If you have the Orthodox version of Church Office, the term "Metropolis" is used instead of "Diocese".
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- If you included fund selections, select the funds to use to filter the list, then click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To set the Synchronize w/Dio option differently for each family, select the first option. Or, to set the same value for your entire list, select the second option, and select or clear the checkbox. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select or clear the checkbox, select a family, and click Add Family to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, select or clear the Synchronize with Diocese option. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.