Mark Families Who Don't Want Mail
With this quick posting, you can select or clear the Send No Mail option for multiple family records. This checkbox is located in the Primary Information window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- If you included fund selections, select the funds to use to filter the list, then click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To set the Send No Mail option differently for each family, select the first option. Or, to set the same value for your entire list, select the second option, and select or clear the checkbox. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select or clear the checkbox, select a family, and click Add Family to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, select or clear the Send No Mail option. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.