Post Non-Parishioner Families
With this quick posting, you can set the Non-Parishioner checkbox on multiple family records and, if you choose, all member records of selected families. These display at the top-right of Families (and Members) windows.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select whether you want to set the checkbox for all members in the selected families, then click Next.Note: Clearing the family's checkbox will always clear all member checkboxes, even if you select not to change members.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- If you included fund selections, select the funds to use to filter the list, then click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To set the checkbox differently for each family, select the first option. Or, to set it the same for your entire list, select the second option, and select or clear the checkbox. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select or clear the checkbox, select a family, and click Add Family to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, select or clear the checkbox. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.