Track Employee Hours
- The number of hours worked displays on paystubs and several other locations.
- If you track hours for all employees, when paying salaried employees, the Gross Calculation dialog box doesn't display. To edit the hours for salaried employees, you must edit the paycheck details.
- Entering hours for salaried employees does not change the Gross/Net pay.
You can track the number of hours worked for all employees (hourly and salaried) or for hourly employees only. Track hours for all employees if you need to be compliant with ACA reporting.
- On the File menu, click .
- On the Payroll tab, select an option for Track Hours for Salaried Employees.
- Select Yes to track hours for all employees (hourly and salaried).
- Select No to track hours for only hourly employees.
- Click Save.