Affordable Care Act

Your parish is required to file tax forms 1094 and 1095 to comply with the Affordable Care Act (ACA). To ensure compliance, the IRS has created two categories:
  • If you're a Small Employer with fewer than 50 full-time employees, use Form 1095-B.
  • If you're a Large Employer with 50 or more full-time employees, use Form 1095-C.

Learn about your responsibilities as an employer under the Affordable Care Act tax provisions (IRS website).