Add an Employee
As employees start at your parish, you can add them in the Employees window.
- On the Payroll tab, click Employees.
- At the top, click Add Employee.
- Enter a unique employee name and ID as well as any other information you want to track.
- If the employee is not currently active, select Inactive Employee.Note: Inactive employees display in red in employee windows and listing screens. When printing reports, you can select whether to include or exclude inactive employees.
- At the top, click Save.
- Click the links in the navigation pane to enter other details.
- Addresses & Phones—You can upload additional documents related to the employee. There is also an optional Code field that can contain any combination of up to 20 characters.Tip: Employers in Pennsylvania can use this code to track each employee to comply with filing requirements. The PA code requires a minimum of six characters: two for city, two for school district, and two for municipality.
- Emergency Contacts—Add an employee's emergency contacts. In the Emergency Contacts window, click Add Contact.
- Evaluation—Enter evaluation remarks for employees. In the Evaluation window, click Insert.
- Direct Deposit—If an employee opts for direct deposit, you can set this up for the employee. For more information, see Enter Employee Direct Deposit Information.
- Addresses & Phones—You can upload additional documents related to the employee. There is also an optional Code field that can contain any combination of up to 20 characters.