Activate or Inactivate Personnel Records
With this process, you can change the Active/Inactive status for a group of personnel. The Inactive checkbox displays at the top of any personnel data window.
- On the Personnel tab, click All Personnel or the appropriate personnel section then .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select whether to make personnel active or inactive. If you're inactivating records, select whether to inactivate assignments as well. Click Next.
- Select which types of personnel to make active or inactive, and click Next.Note: To update the record in all sections, select All Personnel. If you select a type other than All Personnel, the record is only updated for that type. For example, if you select Catechist, and the person you want to inactivate is both a catechist and volunteer, they are only inactivated in the Catechist section. Their Volunteer record stays active.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a person, and click Add <Personnel Type> to List. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox. When you're ready to update the selected records, click Next.
- To activate/inactivate the records, click Finish.