Create Custom User Keywords
You can create your own custom fields called "user keywords".
- On the File menu, click Keywords. Under Member/Personnel User Keywords, click an unused user keyword, indicated by User KW #.
- Enter a name for the keyword. This displays as the field name on records.
- Select the Church checkbox to display the keyword in Church Office. If you don't select this option, the keyword won't display.
- Select which types to use the keyword for.
- Members—Display the keyword as a field in all members' Personal window.
- Personnel—Display the keyword as a field in all personnel's Primary Information window.
- Enter any descriptions you want for the keyword list. These display as options for the field on records.
- Click Save/OK.
Learn to add up to 11 program fields to track the information you need on member and personnel records. 4 min 38 sec
It may take a minute for the video to display. To watch in full screen mode, click the expand icon in the video player.
To watch more videos, visit the PDS Video Library.