Move Someone to a Different Pathway
You can move a participant to another pathway, even before they've finished the one they're on.
- You'll need the Manage Pathways permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click the name of the pathway.
- On the People tab or Steps tab, select the check box next to the individual(s) you want to move; they must all be moving to the same step.
- From the Select an action drop-down list, select Move to a Different Step.
- Select a pathway and choose whether or not to keep history.
- Click Ok.