Email Pathway Participants
Quickly email one or more people in a pathway.
- Administrators and users with permission can email individuals in a pathway.
You can email individuals who are in a pathway. After you send an email, a message displays the number of people who did or did not receive it. You can then obtain a spreadsheet of the individuals with no email addresses.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click the name of the pathway.
- On the People or Steps tab, select the check box next to those you want to email.
- Click the Select an action drop-down list, and select Send Email.
- Enter a Subject and Message.
- To add an attachment, click Add a file. Click Choose File and locate the attachment on your computer.Note:
You can add attachments, such as photos or documents, to your email. The total size of all the attachments in the email cannot exceed 5MB.
Due to a known Safari limitation, you can only attach photos and videos using Realm in a browser on an iPad.You can attach the following file types:
- Click Send.