Remove Someone from a Pathway
When people drop out before completion, you can delete them from a pathway.
To remove pathway participants, you must have the Manage Pathways permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click the name of the pathway.
- On the People or Steps tab, select the check box next to the appropriate profile(s).
- From the Select an action drop-down list, select Remove from Pathway.
- Choose whether or not to keep history.
- Click Ok.