Copy a Pathway
Copy a pathway to use as a template.
- You'll need the Manage Pathways permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Next to the pathway, click and select Copy.
- Make any necessary changes, then click Save.
- If you need to add a new step, select Save and Add Another.
When you copy a pathway, you are only using the framework and steps of a previous pathway. This does not copy the People or Resources from the pathway. However, you can add participants, step leaders, and store important documents manually.