Locate a Record
Use the navigation buttons on the ribbon to locate a particular record. You can search for a single record based on a name, an address, phone number, and so on. Or you can scroll through each record until you see the one you want.
- In a window with the navigation buttons, click Search.
- Enter or select the information you're searching for.
- Click Lookup/OK.
Scroll Through Records
- In a window with the navigation buttons, click the Order by drop-down list.
- Select the method of organizing the records.Note: If, for instance, you order by name, you can scroll through the records alphabetically based on last name. These options differ depending on the type of records you're viewing.
- Click the or arrow button to move to the previous or next record.
- Click the or arrow button to move to the first or last record.
You can also filter the records you see when navigating. Select Active to show only active records, Inactive to show only inactive records, or Both to show all records.