Getting Started Checklist
Want to start using your program right away? Use the Getting Started Checklist to track areas to set up before using the program.
On the Home Screen, click Getting Started Checklist to display the checklist. To show or hide this button, click the gear icon . On the Home Screen tab, select or clear Show the Getting Started Checklist Button.
If you want to learn more about getting around in your program, read the rest of the Getting Started section, then come back to the checklist later.
Once the program is installed, do the following:
- Configure License Information — See License and Registration Information.
- Configure ID Number Options — See Set ID Number Options.
- Configure Initial Setup — See Set Initial Program Options.
- Set Up Keywords to Make Data Entry Easier — See Keywords.
- Configure Email Setup — See Email and Text Setup.
- Configure Sacrament Tab Names — See Sacrament Options.
- Set Up Sacrament Place Names and Addresses — See Sacrament Options.
- Set Up Funds, Periods, and Activities — See Funds, Tuition, and Fees.
- Set up users, passwords, access levels, and set overall security method... — See Users and Passwords.
- Configure/Set Up Certification Requirements — See Set Up Catechist Certification Requirements.
- Add Catechists — See Add a Personnel Record.
- Set Up Class Schedules — See Manage Class Schedules.
- Add Families with Students and Parents/Guardians — See Add a New Family, Add a New Student, and Add a New Parent/Guardian.
- Add Tuition & Fees — See Funds, Tuition, and Fees.
- Assign Sessions — See Manage Class Schedules.
- Show the Getting Started Checklist Button on the Home Screen — Select or clear this to show/hide the Getting Started Checklist button on the Home Screen.