Customize Text, Buttons, and Sounds
You can change the way text and buttons look and whether sounds play at certain times.
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click the My Settings icon .
- On the All Screens tab, under the Special Effects section, select the options you want.
- Fade Text on Screens that are Not Active—When selected, inactive windows located behind active windows display grayed out.
- Animate Hover Over Tabs and Buttons—When selected, the color of a tab or button gradually changes when you hover over it.
- Use New Method to do Screen Maximize—If you use OnDemand, select this option to maximize your window and still view OnDemand messages.
- Sound When Messages Pop Up—Select a sound to play when messages display in the program. To hear the sound, click Test.
- Click Save/OK.