The collection of tabs and buttons at the top of the window is called the "ribbon." Though its contents change depending on which tab you select, the ribbon always displays at the top of the window as you navigate through the program.
Starting from anywhere in the program, you can quickly navigate to the exact window you want! Click Quick Nav. in the ribbon, and the Quick Navigator displays. From there, click the window or process to open. This list is structured alphabetically by section and within each section. Note that some items show in more than one place in the Quick Navigator.
To even more quickly find what you're looking for in the list, use the Find bar at the top to highlight matching results.
You can save your favorite sections of the program with the Favorites button. That way, you can quickly access a section from anywhere in the program. Click the Favorites icon in the Quick Access toolbar to display shortcuts to your favorite sections.
Quick Access Toolbar
The Quick Access toolbar contains buttons for some common tasks and features. To view a button description, place your cursor over the button. By default, all available buttons display, but you can hide any or all of them. To display or hide quick access buttons, click the down arrow button and make your selections.
- Information — See statistics on the custom dashboard and manage program data.
- Personnel — Manage records for clergy and religious, staff, teachers, catechists, and volunteers.
- Sacramental Registers — View your sacramental registers and related member records.
- Reports — Print reports related to families, members, contributions, personnel, and sacramental registers.
- Processes — Access all family, member, and contribution quick postings and processes.
- Administration — Set up funds and fund periods, manage users and passwords, and view the user log of activity.
The selection of buttons differs on each tab. Some buttons open a specific window. For example, the All Reports button on the Reports tab opens the window where you can view all the program reports. Other buttons, such as those on the File menu, open a dialog box.