Set Up Catechist Online Login Credentials
Catechists can mark class attendance on a computer, tablet, or mobile phone using our secure web application. In order for catechists to log in, you must set up their credentials.
If there is someone at your church other than catechists who can mark attendance, you can set up an administrator account login. For more details on that, see Upload Data to the Attendance Web App.
- On the Personnel tab, click Catechists. Locate the appropriate record.
- In the Primary Information window, beside Online Information, click Set Up.
- If needed, edit the catechist's user name and password.Tip: Credentials should be unique to this catechist. We recommend using the first email listed on the catechist's record for the user name and a random password. You can click Reset to insert these default values.
- If you made changes, click Save.
- Click OK to acknowledge that the credentials have been updated in the app. Make sure to let your catechists know about the change.
Once you set up login credentials, you're ready to upload catechist and class information so it displays in the app.