Alter an Existing Schedule
You can make changes to a group of previously scheduled events. For example, if your Weekly Bingo group needs to move to another facility for a few weeks in August and September, you can locate and modify their scheduled events for that time range.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Enter or select any criteria to filter events you want to change.Note:
For example, to alter all scheduled events for a particular facility, select that facility from the drop-down list. Or, if you want all scheduled events on September 1, 2022, enter 09/01/2022 for the event date.
You can use any combination of these options to filter the list.
- To select only events that occur on certain days of the week, select Only these days and each day you want.
- You can further filter your list by calendars. When you're finished, click Next.
- Select the checkbox beside the events you want to alter, then click Next.
- Select the field information you want to alter for events you selected. As you select each option, make any necessary changes at the bottom of the window. Click Next.
- Review the alterations, and click Next.Note: You can schedule conflicting events now and resolve the conflicts later. When you click Finish, you must confirm that you want to schedule the conflicting events.
- When you're done, click Finish.