Set Up Requirements for an Event
- On the Information tab, click .
- Locate the appropriate record.
- To enter the requirements, click the add icon .
- In the Requirements column, enter the requirement, or select it from the drop-down list. This is a keyword field and uses names from the Requirement Types keyword category.
- Select the Met checkbox once the requirement has been met.Tip: You can flag certain requirement types to alert you when they are not met. On the File menu, click , and select Alert Me When Not Met for each requirement you want to flag.
- At the top, click Save.