Copy an Event
You can duplicate an existing event and modify it to meet your needs.
For example, let's say you're hosting a CPR class in Conference Room B. Due to overwhelming interest, the Red Cross agrees to send another instructor the same night to teach half of the group in another room. You need to copy the CPR class and just change the facility.
- On the Information tab, click Events.
- Locate the event you want to copy, then click Copy This Event.
- Click OK, and make any necessary changes to the new event. Make sure to change the event name.
- At the top, click Save.
- If your new event causes any conflicts, a message displays. Click Yes to save the copy anyway, or click No to make additional changes.
- If there are no conflicts, click OK.