Combine Event Names
For example, let's say the Boy Scouts frequently schedule Classroom 106. If you enter a different event name each time you schedule them, your data is inconsistent. Use this process to combine the inconsistent event names into one so that all Boy Scout events in Classroom 106 have the same event name.
- On the Information tab, click .
- In the list on the left, select the event name you want to change.
- In the list on the right, select the event name you want to combine the first one with. This is the one that will display after you combine names.
- Click Add to List of Changes Below. The "List of changes to be made" section displays the changes you request.
- Repeat these steps for any event names you want to combine.
- When you're ready to make the changes, click Combine/OK.