Alternatively, you can schedule masses using one of the scheduling wizards. Make sure the Is a Mass checkbox is selected so they show up in the Mass Schedule window.
- On the Information tab, click Mass Schedule.
- To add a new mass, click the add icon , and enter the mass information in the grid. Repeat this for each mass you want to schedule, then click Save.
- Select the mass(es) you want to schedule.
- Enter the date range at the bottom. The masses you selected will be scheduled weekly during this range.
- Click Schedule as Events.
- If conflicts occur, they display in the wizard.
- To resolve event conflicts, click an option.
- If there are no conflicts, click Schedule to complete the scheduling process.
- Click Next.
- To print a list of scheduled events, click Print List. To print a letter of event details to send to the organization associated with the event, click Print Letter.
- To return to the Mass Schedule window, click Next.
After you name and schedule a mass, you can search for, modify, or delete it in the Events window. You can also assign mass intentions.