Edit Serving Team Leader Permissions
Assign serving team leaders with additional permissions.
- You must be an administrator to do this.
When you assign someone as a serving team leader, they are automatically granted certain permissions. However, you can assign additional permissions from the Leader Permissions page.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then System Settings. Then click .
- Click the Serving Team Leaders tab.
- Select the permissions you want to include. Your selections are saved automatically; there is no Save button. For more details, see Realm Permissions List, Leader Permissions.Note:
Serving Team Leader Default Permissions
Serving team leaders can:
- Send Inbox messages
- View the list of expected volunteers for each serving time
- Mark attendance and print marking sheets
- Add/remove approved volunteers to a serving time
- Edit volunteer preferences and availability