Add a User with Responsibilities
Assign permissions to the people who work or volunteer and need access to certain areas of Realm.
- You must be an administrator to do this.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then System Settings. Then click .
- To change a user's permissions, point to their name, click then Edit. Make any necessary changes, then click Save.
- To add a new user, click Add User.
- Enter the individual's name. If it does not appear in the drop-down list, click Add Profile. Enter any additional information needed.
- Select one or more responsibilities for this user, then click Save.Realm will email the individual, notifying them on how to log in and create an account.