Delete a User
Remove a user's ability to log in to your site.
- You'll need the Delete Individual permission. For more, see Responsibilities.
- Locate and open the individual's record.
- Click next to the individual's name.
- Select Mark as Inactive or Delete.
- Enter a reason for the deletion.
- Click Delete.Note:
Background Check Permissions
If the user is responsible for ordering background checks, you must remove this access by logging into the Verified First portal.
For accounting and tax reasons, you cannot delete an individual who has made contributions. Instead, he or she will be classified automatically as "inactive".The user's account is deleted. He or she will not be able to log in to Realm. You will also be given the chance to reassign any saved reports the individual created. Only users with permission to run the reports will appear in the drop-down list.