Add a Congregant User
Help your congregants set up logins to manage their own profiles.
- You'll need the Add Individual permission. For more, see Responsibilities.
- If the individual does not already have a record, first, add them to your data.
- Locate and open the person's record.
- Make sure the congregant has the appropriate Member Status selected based on their level of involvement in your ministry. For details, see Congregant Security and Privacy.
- Beside the person's name, click .
- Select Send a Realm Invite.Note: To see the invite option, the individual's email, along with either a phone number or birthday, must be entered in Realm.An email containing a link will be sent to the individual. By clicking the link, he or she will be able to "claim" a profile (set up an ID and password) and become a user.