Edit a User's Permissions
Change the permissions of a user with responsibilities.
- You must be an administrator to do this.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then System Settings. Then click .
- Scroll through the list of users to locate the record you want. Or click , and enter a name in the field.
- Point to the user's record and click then Edit.
- Select the responsibilities you want to assign this user. Responsibilities determine the level of access a user has to your records. They can be added or edited by an administrator or user with permissions.
- Click Save.