Edit Group/Pathway Leader Permissions
Change the permissions for group and pathway leaders differently than for other users.
- You must be an administrator to do this.
When you assign someone as a group or pathway leader, they are automatically granted certain permissions. However, you can assign additional permissions from the Leader Permissions page.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Select the permissions you want to include. For more details, see Realm Permissions List, Leader Permissions.Note:
Leader Default Permissions
Group leaders can:
- Send Inbox messages
- Mark attendance
Pathway leaders can:
- View their pathways and move people from step to step
- Send emails to pathway participants