Distribute Amounts to Detail Accounts
You can automatically distribute amounts to different detail accounts as transactions occur. For example, if the electric bill is paid by the church, school, and RE department, you can divide the cost among all three accounts automatically.
- On the Other Information tab, click .
- Locate the account that you want to add a distribution to, and click the add icon above the grid.
- Select the account number(s) that you want to distribute to.
- Enter the percentage(s) that you want to distribute to this account.
- Enter an optional description.
- When you're finished, ensure the Percentage Remaining equals 100%.
- At the top, click Save.