Create Constant Contact Email Lists
You must have a Constant Contact account before you can create or update email lists within your PDS programs.
We partner with Constant Contact® so you can build and maintain email lists for your parish.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Read the introduction information. To begin, click Next.
- Select which type of information you want to transfer to Constant Contact, and click Next.
- Select which records you want to use, then click Next.
- Review the Transfer List. If you want to exclude anyone from the email list, clear the check box. When you're ready, click Next.
- Select your Constant Contact account.
- To add your Constant Contact account information to your PDS program, click the add icon , enter your information, and click Save/Close.
- To edit your account name or match fields for Constant Contact and PDS, select the account, click Edit, then select the field options you want.
- To authorize PDS to access your account, select the account, click Edit, click Authorize Account at the top, and follow the prompts.
- Click Next. The lists of contacts from your Constant Contact account display.
- Click New to create a list. Enter a name, and click Save/Close. To set your new list as the default, click Yes. Select your new contact list, and click Next.
- Or, select the contact list to update, and click Next.
- To send the selected information, click Transfer.
- After the data transfer, click Yes to visit the Constant Contact website. Or, click No to create/update another list or exit the process.