Remove Multiple Families
With this process, you can remove a group of families from your database.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, or select to remove all family records that are not used in any of your Office programs.Note: The option to remove all family records that are not in use also removes families that have visible members. If the family is not visible in the program, their record will be removed.
- If you share data, select whether to make deleted families available or delete them from shared data. Click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Select whether to remove all families or to remove only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a family, and click Add Family to List. Repeat this for each family you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- If you selected to remove all unused families, those families display in the list.
- Review your list. To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox. When you're ready to remove the selected families, click Next.
- To remove the records, click Finish.