Delete a Family Record
In the event that a family leaves your parish, you can delete the records from your database.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Locate the family record you want to delete.
- At the top, click Delete Family.
- If the family has any donations or payments in any funds, a warning displays. Click Yes if you want to continue.
- If needed, select an option in the General Reason for Deletion list, and click Use/OK.Note: This dialog box only displays if the Ask for Reason on Significant Changes option is selected in the Initial Setup window.
- To print the information, select the options you want, and click Yes. To delete without printing, click No.
- If this record is not being used in another program, you can select to keep the data for future use.