Delete a Member Record
Deleting a record removes it permanently from your database. To hide the record without removing it, make it inactive instead.
- Locate the appropriate record.
- At the top, click Delete Member.
- Click Yes to confirm you want to delete this member's data from PDS.
- If you have the Ask for Reason on Significant Changes option selected in the Initial Setup, an additional dialog box displays. Select an option in the General Reason for Deletion list, and click Use/OK.
- Confirm the information presented in any additional dialog box messages.
- To print the member information, click Yes. To delete without printing, click No.