Add a New Member
As new members and constituents join your parishes, create a record for each one.
- On the Families tab, click Members & Constituents.
- At the top, click Add Member.
- Select whether to create a new family or add the individual to an existing family.
- Enter the individual's information.Note: Some fields are predefined in PDS. You can add any other fields you need to track as user-defined keywords.
- To associate a member keyword with the individual, click the add icon above the Keyword grid, and select the keyword.
- If you have any remarks about the individual, click the General or Confidential tab, and enter the information.Note: You can protect Confidential remarks with a password so that only those authorized can view or edit them. On the Administration tab, click Under Program Level, expand .Members & Constituents, and select a security option for Confidential Mem Remarks.
- At the top, click Save.