Enter a Deposit
You can add selected receivables and new cash receipts as one batch to a single cash account. Enter your entire deposit as one batch, add cash receipts, and select receivables at the same time.
- On the Transactions tab, click .
- In the Receivables grid, select the receivables collected for this deposit.Note:
When you select this receivable, a new receivable is automatically created. The date is set according to the option you selected for recurring period.
Select Other to create a receivable that doesn't recur on a regular basis. It keeps the same date each time it's selected, and you can change the date when you load it.
- Click Add a New Cash Receipt, and enter the information. Click Save, and close the window.
- Click Enter Deposit, and enter the information.
- When you're ready, click Process.
Collected receivables and cash receipts display in the Cash Receipts window, in the Transaction History of the cash account, and in any other account where receivables and receipts were distributed.