You may need to reprint a paycheck. For example, an employee may have lost or damaged their check, or you could have experienced printer issues or a paper jam.
- On the Transactions tab, click .
- Locate the paycheck you want to reprint.
- In the navigation pane, click Reprint Paycheck.
- Select a paycheck layout style.
- Enter a new paycheck number, if needed.
- Click Reprint.
- Select your printing properties, and click Preview or Print.
After reprinting a paycheck, the old check is voided. The new check shows the note "Reprint of a Previously Issued Check". Click View to see the original and corrected transactions.