Authorize a Payment
If payment authorization is enabled and you have the appropriate rights, you can authorize invoices for payment.
- On the Transactions tab, click .
- Locate the payment you want to authorize.
- Click Authorize Payment.
Enable Payment Authorization
You can enable or disable payment authorization for invoices.
- On the File menu, click .
- For Invoices Need Authorization, select one of the following options:
- Yes - All Invoices—Require payment authorization for all invoices.
- Yes - For Amounts Over:—Require authorization for invoices exceeding a certain amount. Enter this amount in the text box.
- No—Allow payment of invoices without authorization.
- Click Save.
You must have user names and a security method set up in the program before anyone can authorize payments. This way, there is a record of who authorized the payment. Make sure to give access to all users who can do this.
- On the Administration tab, click .
- Locate the user you want to give access to.
- Select User can authorize the payment of invoices.
- At the top, click Save.