Set Up Event Calendars
Event calendars are useful for keeping your events organized. You can have up to 21 event calendars.
- On the File menu, click .
- Click Insert Names to add a new calendar name.
- Use colors and fonts to make it easier to identify certain types of events on your printed calendars. You can also select a default color and font style.
- To remove a calendar, click Delete Names and select the items.
- To reorder event calendar names, click Reorder and use the arrows to move the items. Click Sort to arrange selected items alphabetically.
- If you have similar event calendar names that need to be merged, click Combine.
- Click Save/OK.
When you set up an event, you can select which calendar the event displays on.