Set Up Facility Features
Facility features are items or details related to a facility, such as a projection screen, dry erase board, coffee maker, and seating capacity. You can enter up to 18 facility features.
- On the File menu, click .
- Click Insert Features to add a new facility feature.
- Select whether the feature uses a number or Yes/No checkbox. For example, a "seating capacity" feature uses a number whereas a "projection screen" feature uses a Yes/No option.
- To remove a feature, click Delete Features and select the items.
- To reorder features, click Reorder and use the arrows to move the items. Click Sort to arrange selected items alphabetically.
- If you have similar features that need to be merged, click Combine.
- Click Save/OK.
When you add a facility, you can select all the features that apply in the facility's Address/Features window.