Set Up Charges and Payments
You can manage charges and payments for anything you require a payment for. For example, if you charge for weddings to be held at your facility, you can set up a group called "Wedding" with activities like "Wedding Fee" and "Wedding Payment".
- On the File menu, click .
- Click Add to add a new group or activity name. The new item is inserted under the item you have selected in the list.
- To modify a group or activity name, select it, then edit the information in the fields below the list.
- To remove a group or activity name, click Delete and select the items.
- To reorder groups or activity names, click Reorder and use the arrows to move the items. Click Sort to arrange selected items alphabetically.
- If you have similar charges or payments that need to be merged, click Combine. Note that you cannot combine a Charge type with a Payment type.
- Click Save/OK.
You can use the group you set up as a template to quickly add charges and payments when scheduling events, organizations, and facilities.