Send Billing Copies
Sometimes families request to have a billing statement sent to an alternate address, to multiple addresses, or to have courtesy copies sent to other people. For example, tuition for a child with divorced parents can be paid by one parent for part of the year and paid by the other parent, living at a different address, for the rest of the year. Or, a parent can request that you send a courtesy copy of a financial statement to a grandparent.
- Locate the family's fund record.
- In the navigation pane, click Billing Address.
- Enter the name and address of the person you want to send a billing statement or courtesy copy to. If you want to send the copy by email, enter the address in the Email field, and select Send Email Over Mail.
- Select an option in the Statements drop-down list. If you select an option that sends the statement for a partial year, enter the Bill From and Bill To values.
- Select a report to run.
- In the final step of the Reports wizard, select Include Billing Copies.