What would you like to know more about?

Send Billing Copies

Sometimes families request to have a billing statement sent to an alternate address, to multiple addresses, or to have courtesy copies sent to other people. For example, tuition for a child with divorced parents can be paid by one parent for part of the year and paid by the other parent, living at a different address, for the rest of the year. Or, a parent can request that you send a courtesy copy of a financial statement to a grandparent.

  1. Locate the family's fund record.
  2. In the navigation pane, click Billing Address.
  3. Enter the name and address of the person you want to send a billing statement or courtesy copy to. If you want to send the copy by email, enter the address in the Email field, and select Send Email Over Mail.
  4. Select an option in the Statements drop-down list. If you select an option that sends the statement for a partial year, enter the Bill From and Bill To values.
  5. Select a report to run.
  6. In the final step of the Reports wizard, select Include Billing Copies.